Automatic light attenuation calculation option
A checkbox in the light dialog box to automatically calculate light attenuation from light range should be useful for those who don't know the standard light attenuation formula:
L->setAttenuation(Range, 1.0f, 4.5/Range, 75.0f/(Range*Range));
/Range/const/ linear / quadratic /
This is a good and common approximation.
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Target version set to OpenSpace3D 0.2.4a
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
function SO3LightSetAttenuationAuto added to SO3 scol binding.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
done in SO3Engine
still need to be done
- Target version changed from OpenSpace3D 0.2.4a to OpenSpace3D 0.2.6a
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Also available in: Atom